Join us on January 20th, 2018 to commemorate the 50th Anniversary of the 1968 Ohio State University National Championship Team!
Enjoy an evening of eating, drinking, watching some football game highlights, taking photos, and mingling with one of the greatest teams of all time!
There will be over 30 members and coaches of the Ohio State University Football Team attending this exclusive dinner, including Lou Holtz, Rex Kern, Jim Otis, John Brockington, Jim Stillwagon, and many more!
Each dinner tickets will include a formal dinner, 2 drink tickets, and an exclusive OSU team signed custom full-size suspension football helmet.
Ticket prices are as follows:
- $1,000 per Dinner Ticket (Includes custom OSU Team Autographed Helmet)
- An additional Guest Ticket may be purchased for $100 Guest Dinner Ticket (This does not include a team signed helmet - Must be purchased with a Dinner Ticket)
Meal Options (make selection above):
- Caprese Chicken (Grilled, Herb-Marinated Twin Breasts, served with Heirloom Tomato Salad, Buffalo Mozzarella, Green Onion Basil Pesto and Aged Balsamic Drizzle)
- Prime Rib of Beef (Roasted to medium, carved to order and served with Natural Jus and Horseradish Cream Sauce)
- Smoked Mozzarella Ravioli (Topped with Cured Eggplant Escabeche, Roasted Pepper Salad, Caramelized Fennel and Saffron Tomato Cream)
Please note: The athletes will NOT be signing autographs at this event. We respectfully ask that the athletes are not approached for autographs.