There are no products listed under this category.
Shop by Category
EVENT MAIL IN / DROP OFF
THE CUT OFF DATE FOR LOU HOLTZ MAIL INS AND DROP OFFS IS MARCH 5TH.
Drop Off Instructions
We will only be accepting drop offs at the following location Monday-Friday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Ohio Sports Group
4161 Arlingate Plaza, Columbus OH 43228
- Tickets must be purchased online prior to dropping off.
- Item must be accompanied by receipt and the form below.
- If we are mailing your item back to you please provide return shipping.
Mail In Instructions
- Tickets must be purchased online.
- Item must be accompanied by receipt, return shipping, and the form below.
- We will not notify you when your item is shipped back, you must keep up with your tracking number.
Ohio Sports Group MWSS 18 Mail In
4161 Arlingate Plaza, Columbus OH 43228
Drop Off & Mail In Instructions for Autograph Signings
Please note that we have made a number of important changes to drop-offs. Please carefully read the instructions below before placing your order.
- When placing an order for drop off please write in the instruction section what item you will be dropping off, where you are dropping off, and the inscription you want if you are purchasing an inscription (If you do not specify an inscription you will not get one). DO NOT LEAVE THIS SECTION BLANK. YOU NEED TO DO THIS SO YOUR ORDER DOESN'T GET OVERLOOKED.
- Unless stated otherwise, we will no longer accept items that already have signatures on them. (You wouldn't be happy if something happened to your item, and we wouldn't be able to replace it.)
- We will no longer accept items with special pen requests. We use Black, Blue, or Silver Sharpie. You can select one of those, but we will not use paint pens or provided pens. No exceptions. If the player decides to use a different color/size pen it is not our fault, and we will not issue refunds or replacements.
- We cannot be held responsible if a player signs in the wrong place. Period. We will not issue refunds or replace items. This is out of our control. To help prevent this please mark with a post-it note where you want the autograph.
- For inscriptions- legibly write the inscription you want on a post-it and place it on the item where you want it signed. We cannot be held responsible if you don't get exactly what you want. If a player messes up your inscription we will not issue refunds or replace items. This is out of our control.
- Drop off items need to be dropped off at one of the stores no later than the specified cut-off date with clearly marked instructions and a printed copy of your invoice. If we do not get your item by the cutoff date, we cannot guarantee that it will make it to the event.
- Mail-ins need to be sent to the specified address with return postage, clearly marked instructions, and a printed copy of your invoice. We need to receive your item by the specified cut-off date. If we do not get your item by the cutoff date, we cannot guarantee that it will make it to the event.
- Drop offs and mail-ins will be mailed out or available for pick-up as soon as possible, but it may take up to a week for us to mail out or have at the store for pick-up after the event. We do not email you tracking information.
- If you are mailing in an item please send via FedEx or UPS - not USPS. If you choose to send via USPS we cannot guarantee that the item will be received in time regardless of when you ship it out. Additionally, return shipping time may be increased due to proximity and availability of the post office. Also, please ONLY ship to the specified address. The address will depend on the event.
- If mailing in an item you HAVE to provide a prepaid return label in order for us to mail it back to you.
Finally, If you KNOW your order is high-maintenance and you will only be happy if it is done to your exact specifications, we recommend attending the signing and getting it done in person. We offer this service as a convenience, but we can’t be held responsible for mistakes/ human error. We do our best to get everything done properly, but mistakes are easy to make and instructions are easy to overlook due to the speed of private signings and the volume of products being signed.