Shipping and Returns FAQ
- All items can be shipped within the continental United States. Please contact us before placing an international order.
- For small items & flat photos we ship via USPS. For larger items we ship via FedEx.
- Orders generally go out within 2-3 business days.
- If you have a time sensitive order, please let us know and we will do our best to get it to you in time.
- Autograph/Event tickets are not mailed to you. They are available on the day of the event at the will-call table.
- Due to the nature of our merchandise returns must be considered on a case by case basis.
- Returns on clearance items will not be accepted.
- Returns on pre-ordered event tickets will be considered on a case by case basis.
- We use Paypal as a payment gateway. You don't have to have a Paypal account, just select the credit or debit card option instead.
Autograph Signing Event FAQ
1.When or where can I pick up tickets? You can pick up your tickets the day of the event at the Will-Call table.
2. Can I purchase day-of tickets? Yes!
3. How early should I arrive? One hour before if tickets pre-ordered or two hours if not pre-ordered. Tickets are numbered and we do call ticket numbers so you don't need to arrive early to get in line.
4. What types of payment are accepted? cash or credit.
5. Are you selling items for autographs? We typically sell photos, mini helmets, full-size helmets, and footballs.
6. Can people bring their own things to have autographed? Yes, but each autograph requires a ticket.
7. What is an inscription? An inscription is anything other than the player's name and number: such as "2014 National Champs." You cannot just purchase an inscription.
8. What happens If a player smudges or messes up my item? We cannot be held responsible for this. You are getting your item signed at your own risk. Refunds and replacements will not be given. We recommend using post-it notes to indicate where you want your item signed, and to write out any inscriptions you want on a post-it note as well. This will help avoid mistakes.
9. Can I take a photo with the player? Typically, we will allow "lean in" photos, but if the player doesn't want to we will not make them. Also, if it is too busy we will not allow them just to make sure that everyone makes it through the line before the player is scheduled to leave.
By placing an order you are agreeing to ALL of the above terms and conditions.
Drop Off & Mail In Instructions for Autograph Signings
Please note that we have made a number of important changes to drop-offs. Please carefully read the instructions below before placing your order.
- First and most importantly- you need to make arrangements with one of the stores for ALL mail in and drop off orders. Call or visit the specified store(s) who will be handling your order so they can take your information about your order. They will be making sure your item gets done so it is imperative that you communicate with them.
- When placing an order for drop off please write in the instruction section what item you will be dropping off, where you are dropping off, and the inscription you want if you are purchasing an inscription (If you do not specify an inscription you will not get one). DO NOT LEAVE THIS SECTION BLANK. YOU NEED TO DO THIS SO YOUR ORDER DOESN'T GET OVERLOOKED.
- Unless stated otherwise, we will no longer accept items that already have signatures on them. (You wouldn't be happy if something happened to your item, and we wouldn't be able to replace it.)
- We will no longer accept items with special pen requests. We use Black, Blue, or Silver Sharpie. You can select one of those, but we will not use paint pens or provided pens. No exceptions. If the player decides to use a different color/size pen it is not our fault, and we will not issue refunds or replacements.
- We cannot be held responsible if a player signs in the wrong place. Period. We will not issue refunds or replace items. This is out of our control. To help prevent this please mark with a post-it note where you want the autograph.
- For inscriptions- legibly write the inscription you want on a post-it and place it on the item where you want it signed. We cannot be held responsible if you don't get exactly what you want. If a player messes up your inscription we will not issue refunds or replace items. This is out of our control.
- Drop off items need to be dropped off at one of the stores no later than the specified cut-off date with clearly marked instructions and a printed copy of your invoice. If we do not get your item by the cutoff date, we cannot guarantee that it will make it to the event.
- Mail-ins need to be sent to the specified address with return postage, clearly marked instructions, and a printed copy of your invoice. We need to receive your item by the specified cut-off date. If we do not get your item by the cutoff date, we cannot guarantee that it will make it to the event.
- Drop offs and mail-ins will be mailed out or available for pick-up as soon as possible, but it may take up to a week for us to mail out or have at the store for pick-up after the event. We do not email you tracking information.
- If you are mailing in an item please send via FedEx or UPS - not USPS. If you choose to send via USPS we cannot guarantee that the item will be received in time regardless of when you ship it out. Additionally, return shipping time may be increased due to proximity and availability of the post office. Also, please ONLY ship to the specified address. The address will depend on the event.
- If mailing in an item you HAVE to provide a prepaid return label in order for us to mail it back to you.
Finally, If you KNOW your order is high-maintenance and you will only be happy if it is done to your exact specifications, we recommend attending the signing and getting it done in person. We offer this service as a convenience, but we can’t be held responsible for mistakes/ human error. We do our best to get everything done properly, but mistakes are easy to make and instructions are easy to overlook due to the speed of private signings and the volume of products being signed. And players don’t always follow instructions.