There are no products listed under this category.
Mail In / Drop Off Process
If you want to have items mailed in to be signed at any of our signings, here is the procedure:
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in sending in items for guests to sign.
- We will email you back with a mail in form to fill out. You must fill out one form per item you are sending in. Include this form with the package or send it back to my email.
- Purchase a ticket(s) on the website and make sure to select “mail order/drop off” on the main ticket page.
- After you have purchased your tickets, you can send your items to us at the address 1000 Taylor Station Rd. Suite E, Gahanna, OH 43230.
- In your package, include the following: the completed mail in form for each item and a prepaid return postage shipping label so we can send your signed items back to you after the event. IMPORTANT: Make sure all items are labeled appropriately on how you would like them to be signed and what color ink you want to use.
- For return postage, we accept UPS, USPS, or FEDEX labels.
- The deadline to receive your mail order items is November 18th, 2022. No exceptions. If it is late, you will run the risk of items not being signed. Thank you.
If you would like to drop off items to be signed, here is the procedure:
- Email email@example.com if you are interested in dropping off your items to be signed.
- We will email you back to set up a time to drop off your items.
- Purchase tickets on the website and make sure to select “mail order/drop off” on the main ticket page.
- After tickets have been purchased, you can stop in to drop off your items at our office 1000 Taylor Station Rd. Suite E, Gahanna, OH 43230
- IMPORTANT: When dropping off, make sure items are labeled appropriately on how you want them to be signed and what color ink you want to use.
- Once you arrive, We will have you fill out a drop off form for each item being signed.
- Deadline to receive a drop off order is Friday, November 11th at 4:30 pm. No exceptions. Thank you.
- You can pick up your signed items at the end of the week of the Boyd signing. Most likely starting Friday, November 18th.
If you have any additional questions on either process, do not hesitate to contact firstname.lastname@example.org